P & C
The UC High School Kaleen P&C Association is a friendly group of parents and carers interested in working together to support the students and staff at the school.
We seek to:
- Engage with the executive and other school staff on issues affecting the school and its students;
- Encourage connections within the school community, for example, by arranging a get together for new year 7s before they start school;
- Assist in supporting parents and carers of teen students, for example, through information sessions and parent forums on topics of interest;
- Work at some fundraising to contribute extra facilities for the benefit of the student body; and
- Stay connected with other P&Cs within the ACT and issues affecting public education across the ACT through the ACT P&C Council
The P&C meets twice a term, Wednesdays of week 3 and week 8, at 5:45pm in the school Board room. All members of the school community are welcome to the meetings.